Crystal Miller – Advertising Director 507-379-3427Published 3:59pm Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Crystal Miller believes in creating a work environment that is conducive to accepting new ideas, learning, and celebrating success. Life and past work lessons have taught her that the biggest keys to success are to clearly express what is expected from others and to have a plan.
Creating new advertising plans and packages to help businesses best market themselves is what she finds most rewarding about her job. Call Crystal today for a customized advertising plan to set your businesses apart from everyone else.
• Albert Lea Tribune – Advertising Director (2004-2010)
• Southern Minnesota Venus Magazine – Publisher (2009-2010)
• Albert Lea Tribune – Advertising Executive (2002-2004)
• Timber Lodge Steakhouse – Server Trainer (2000-2002)
• Owatonna Shopper – Advertising Executive (1999- 2000)
• AmClyde Engineered Products – Desktop Publishing Specialist (1997-1999)
• Graduate of Minneapolis Business College – Graphic Design (1997)
Crystal guides 4 retail and 2 classified Advertising Executives to their highest potential. Much of her time is used preparing necessary tools and new opportunities, so that her team is always prepared and knowledgeable of how they can best serve customers. Crystal coordinates a daily newspaper, a Sunday shopper, a 24/7 website, Southern Minnesota Magazine, niche products, e-mail news, text options and print products available through our printing vendor status, such as direct mailers and newsletters.
Crystal is involved with a number of local organizations:
• Albert Lea/Freeborn County Chamber Ambassador
• Community Education Advisory Board
• Lakeview Elementary School Volunteer
• First Lutheran Church Reader/Volunteer
Crystal resides in Albert Lea with her husband, David, and their children Lauren and Jacob. Crystal is passionate about family time, gardening and restoring her 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle.