Cars, buildings damagedPublished 9:15am Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Several windows were reported broken out of vehicles and buildings Monday in southern Albert Lea.
The following is a list of reports received by the Albert Lea Police Department:
• A window and the back glass door were reported shattered at the Freeborn County Shopper, 110 W. Pearl St. at 8:45 a.m. Monday, according to police.
• A window was reported damaged at 910 S. Broadway Ave. at 9:12 a.m. Monday, police stated.
• A window was reported damaged at 123 S. Ermina Ave. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Windows were reported damaged at 108 E. Third St. at 1:59 p.m. Monday, according to police.
• A window was reported broken out of vehicle in the Sanderson Auto parking lot, 131 W. College St., at 2:56 p.m. Monday.
• A window was reportedly shot out of a Mercury Capri at a city lot at 4:52 p.m. Monday, police stated.
• Windows were reported shot out of a vehicles at 314 S. Broadway Ave. and 315 S. Broadway Ave. at about 5:15 p.m., police stated.
Albert Lea Police Lt. J.D. Carlson said it appears all of the incidents are connected. The windows were damaged with an airsoft gun.
The incidents remain under investigation.
Keys were reported stolen out of a car at 23704 785th Ave., Albert Lea, at 10 p.m. Monday, according to the Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office.
Items taken from vehicles
A stereo was reportedly taken from a Chevy Silverado 1500 at 12:37 p.m. Monday at 521 E. Eighth St., according to police.
A stereo was reported taken from a vehicle at 126 Market Ave. at 6:20 p.m. Monday, police stated.
Woman arrested for disorderly conduct
Police arrested Janet Maria Herman, 22, for disorderly conduct at 9:20 p.m. Monday at 239 S. Pearl St., according to reports.
License plate stolen
A license plate was reported stolen off of a vehicle at 1326 S. Broadway at 9:59 a.m. Monday, police stated.