Murray shows quality, concernPublished 10:14am Thursday, November 1, 2012
In this election season we’ve heard a lot about what people perceive candidates to be. It is hard to judge a person’s character in the weeks prior to the election with all the negative rhetoric.
Rich Murray is someone that I personally know, and he is uniquely qualified to continue to be our representative for Minnesota House District 27A because:
1. Rich understands fiscal issues when we need it most in our state government. When there are deficits and not enough money to go around Rich can make the best choices with the money that is available. Those choices are not easy to make and it is inevitable that everyone will not be happy, but we need to do what is best for our state to get on track to a brighter future.
2. Rich responds to everyone’s needs and is willing and ready to listen to each person’s concerns regardless of party affiliation. If someone contacts Rich he makes sure he gives that person time to express their concerns and ideas.
3. Rich is uniquely qualified to look out for southern Minnesota’s interests and make sure we are treated fairly in outstate Minnesota.
4. Rich understands agriculture, the largest industry in Minnesota. Rich grew up on a dairy farm and can easily converse and understands a wide variety of issues concerning agriculture.
5. Rich understands family values and understands how important strong families are to the success of our society. He himself has a strongly knit family.
I am proud to have Rich Murray representing us in District 27A and urge you to join me in voting for him on Nov. 6.
secretary of the Board of Directors for POET Biorefinery Glenville