C.E. Myers scholarship applications duePublished 9:39am Wednesday, February 20, 2013
The deadline to submit applications for the Greater Jobs, Inc. annual C.E. Myers Scholarship is March 28. Applications may be picked up at the Albert Lea High School guidance office. The amount of the scholarship is $1,000.
To be eligible, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Albert Lea High School senior planning to attend a four-year college or a two-year college with intentions of transferring to a four-year college to complete a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
• GPA must be 3.0 or higher at time of application
• Scholarship is based on academics, character and community involvement more than financial need
• Applications must be returned to the Albert Lea Business Development Center no later than March 28
• Meet other criteria on application