Julie Seedorfcomputer technician, writer
- Phone 507-553-6004
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There were cobwebs in my basement. There were spiders in my basement. There were bugs in my basement. I dislike cobwebs. I am afraid of ... Read more
Do I vote yes? Do I vote no? Do I vote yes? Do I vote no? Read more
The ghostly screensaver runs on my computer. The ghouls howl and chant as my computer shuts down. Read more
- Self-publishing a book can be a challenge | 1 comment
- Why would Grandma wear Velcro shoes?
- Overcommitment causes crash and burn
- Why don’t people sit in the front pews?
- Celebrate life so that you don’t miss out
- Teachers make a difference long after
- A good debate is good for the mind
- Do you contribute to the demise of malls? | 1 comment
- A vacation to the big city of Albert Lea
- What are the secrets to eye makeup?
- ‘The Wizard of Oz’ through a new lens