- E-mail email@example.com
“Tonight I want to drive so far we’ll only find static on the radio,” I sang to my wife Sera on our way to Madison, ... Read more
“We’ve still got plenty of time to make it to the hospital,” I gently told Sera as we rushed through the city. “Let’s try doing ... Read more
“I think I messed up the deck,” I told my wife after staining the first coat. After weeks of dashed plans to stain the deck, ... Read more
- The 9 responsibilities of U.S. citizenship
- A glimpse into the life of an unborn baby
- What in the world do babies really need?
- Snowman coasters while still in August?
- Dealing with unwanted winged creatures
- Three is better than two we soon will see
- Two is better than one, for marriage
- Practice these 5 safety tips while driving
- Is there an easier way to wake up a spouse?
- Do we put barriers up that block success?
- Join in the conversations about local news