Sarah StultzAssistant Editor
- Phone 507-379-3435
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I cover crime and courts, the Albert Lea city government and state and federal politicians. Feel free to e-mail me with any story ideas or concerns.
ST. PAUL (AP) — Lawyers for the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis are trying to block a court order requiring Archbishop John Nienstedt to ... Read more
A 41-year-old Texas man convicted of possessing 12 pounds of methamphetamine on Interstate 35 last summer was sentenced on Thursday to six years and two ... Read more
- Stabber of 2 turns self in, receives sentence
- Gerrit Ravenhorst, 86, Hollandale
- City gets proposals for 2 downtown buildings
- City Arena smoking ban a step closer
- People speak against skate park
- To light up or not to light up?
- Updated: Abandoned rail line to become a trail
- What is pickleball?
- Seifert wins local Republican straw poll for governor
- Technician Gail Rasmussen retired after working for the library for 45 years | 1 comment
- Bonding bill at forefront of local concern