Sarah StultzCity Editor
- Phone 507-379-3435
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I cover crime and courts, the Albert Lea city government and state and federal politicians. Feel free to e-mail me with any story ideas or concerns.
NORTHWOOD — A Worth County District Court judge has denied a request to restrict photo cameras and video cameras during the trial of the Northwood ... Read more
The Kiester man arrested and released last week after a weapons raid of his home was arrested again Saturday. He allegedly violated an order for ... Read more
A month into Minnesota’s new online health insurance marketplace, many questions remain about coverage in Freeborn County. While state officials announced new coverage options this ... Read more
Freeborn County launched a new website Friday after about 10 years since its last upgrade. The site — at www.co.freeborn.mn.us — was designed by contracted ... Read more
- Man arrested in raid to be released
- Kiester raid nets illegal silencers
- Warrant issued for suspect in nonfatal Northwood stabbing
- Alcohol possible factor in shooting
- No one attends offender mtg.
- Police to step up DWI patrols
- Alcohol may have played a factor in Clarks Grove altercation
- Council looking for feedback on skate park | 3 comments
- What do developers want to do with Freeborn National Bank?
- Shot fired during argument
- Homicide defendant: I’ve been threatened