Tales From Exit 22
Latest Tales From Exit 22
Pink Floyd sang, “All in all, you’re just another brick in the wall.” I was just another hick in the mall. One day, I was in Faribault ... Read more
I sat on the bumpy bus. My grade-school self bounced in concert with the vehicle’s seat. A note was pinned to my shirt. I might ... Read more
He was giggling as if his underwear were made out of feathers. It was good to see him happy. He’d quit his job at the mirror company. ... Read more
Arnie had a string tied around his finger. His wife had put it there so he’d remember to mail the letter that she’d forgotten ... Read more
- A meeting of the past foreshadows future
- Fare thee well, fair Freeborn County Fair
- Let’s apply the brakes to stop at the wakes
- Skating on thin socks and one rollerskate
- Is it too late to be the pastor at Herter’s?
- Model worker joins the unemployment line
- It’s rather hot; why not go topless this year?
- European expedition was filled with fooood
- Echoes from the Loafers Club Meeting
- ‘Just take it bird by bird’ was the advice