Tales From Exit 22
Latest Tales From Exit 22
The day sagged in the middle like a cheap mattress. Read more
Congratulations. Your days of avoiding real life are finally over. Read more
Back when the movie “Fargo” was in the theaters, a friend from Texas called me. He thinks of Minnesota as being a state where the ... Read more
- Do birds matter? Why, indeed they do …
- Putting on the pounds and a little bit more
- The importance of getting a name right
- Goodness, what are you doing down there?
- Everyone has flaws, but they teach lessons
- What does daylight saving time save again?
- The time just cannot wait to be in a hurry
- Be either a waving fool or a fool waving
- Losing weight or choosing to wait? Hmm.
- Cramped kitchen space keeps couples close