Notes From Home
I have a not-so-secret fondness for Kermit the Frog. And for Miss Piggy and Rowlf the piano-playing dog and Gonzo the … whatever he is. Read more
There was an unexpected package in the mail for me a couple of weeks ago, a small package, wrapped in brown paper. Read more
Shakespeare has become a minor obsession at our house. Read more
- Presidential jobs debate stays interesting
- MLK’s legacy of faith, freedom, equality
- 20 years of ‘Notes from Home’
- Questions for life, retailers, the city …
- Clean first, then decorate for Christmas
- Should we let the people decide?
- Why is church so ‘awful dull’?
- Immigrant bashers have no shame
- How do you parent the grown daughter?
- Learning cursive is about nostalgia