Latest Pothole Prairie
Sometimes I write about the old journalism books I have on my shelves. Often the older ones are better than the newer ones because they ... Read more
Happy week of Thanksgiving. Today is Tuesday, and you most likely have half of your mind thinking about food and family and the other half ... Read more
One morning during a family gathering at Fillenwarth Beach Resort on the shore of West Lake Okoboji in Iowa back in 2011, I had some ... Read more
- How to figure out what town names mean
- Why does conventional TV lack originality?
- Are Scandinavians offended by NFL logo?
- Start Matt Cassel, end the QB controversy
- U.S. spacecraft reaches interstellar space
- Teaching a child to ride a bike is great joy
- Reality TV show hooks a reluctant viewer
- The keys to keeping sentences trim, tight
- Who needs to leave Minn. to see the world?
- Disc golf tourney took years of preparation