Something About Nothing
I saw something looking out of my office window the other day that made my jaw drop in astonishment. I saw a man going around ... Read more
The Colorado fires were on all our minds a week or so ago. I have friends and family in Colorado and although I knew they ... Read more
I love auctions. I love garage sales. I don’t usually buy anything amazingly good at garage sales and auctions. I seem to gravitate to what ... Read more
I have had close brushes with celebrities. I had a moment of nostalgia when reading an area newspaper’s tribute to their 125th anniversary. Read more
- The telephone sure has changed
- First Amendment freedoms are cherished | 1 comment
- What’s the line on wrinkle remedies?
- Leave potlucks and bake sales alone
- Anxieties of today fade by comparison
- What happened to hairy-chested men?
- Who on the air do we trust nowadays?
- Honey, darling and sweetie pie
- Still not a care-free millionaire
- Don’t be a helicopter parent at Easter