Woods and Water
This past week, I headed north with my brother-in-law Ron Johnson to his cabin to help with his dock and do a little fishing. Mark ... Read more
While I was visiting the Park Rapids area a couple of weeks ago, I was impressed by the beautiful countryside with its many lakes and ... Read more
Another cold and windy fishing opener greeted most anglers this past weekend. I guess we should just assume that windy and cold will be the ... Read more
The weather has finally seemed to have turned the corner, and I believe that I can safely hang up the old snow shovel for a ... Read more
- It’s time to start enjoying the outdoors
- Column: Nothing is like the smell of open water in the spring
- Column: Winter seems intent on holding on as long as it can
- Spotting a robin is no April fool’s joke
- Column: Don’t blame the chubby little rodent for the late spring
- If all else fails, we can always talk Minnesota weather
- Snowfall brings moisture, but is it enough for dry soil?
- Open water fishing is approaching fast
- Column: Spring, are we there yet?
- Column: Ice fishing is still good in Albert Lea area