Latest Guest Columns
Being civil or kind is something many children are taught at a young age, but as we get older we can become jaded by our ... Read more
At this time in the election cycle candidates for political office are desperately fighting for our attention with a barrage of television ads, appearances, mass ... Read more
Minnesota has undeniably a great history. This writer’s panoramic view is actually an attempt to make an interesting dissection of where we are economically based ... Read more
When our Irish tour guide for an Irish heritage and castle tour first said the Irish word “craic,” it sounded like “crack.” I smiled as ... Read more
- Bennett misleads on the issue of new state taxes
- Alzheimer’s affects more and more people each year
- United Way works on changing its model
- Who did they tell us pays for new Minnesota taxes?
- Labor Day marks the end of a lot of things
- What can be done to aid college students?
- James Foley had courage in the face of danger
- Are Americans teed off at Obama golfing?
- Ice buckets won’t make up for cuts to research
- Media and Missouri: What the heck is going on?