• 86°

Funds donated for restoration

The Old Car Co. donates to the Freeborn County Historical Musuem, Library & Village for the restoration project of the Old Wilson Co. 1932 Ford Model B fire truck. Pictured, from left, are secretary Dave Skoghiem, president Mark Petersen and treasurer Wendell Nesse presenting the check to museum board member Dave Mullenbach. – Provided