Tales From Exit 22
I just spent some time in my family’s historical museum. It’s a nice place. Admission is free. The exhibits are laid out in a haphazard ... Read more
“Egad! Tarnation! Jumping Jehoshaphat! Dadgum! Jeepers creepers! Dagnab it! Fiddlesticks! Great Scott!” That wasn’t what he said. That wasn’t even close to what he said while he ... Read more
What bugs you about other drivers? Insure.com found that 47 percent disliked other drivers using cellphones. Tailgating — 37 percent. Not signaling — 35 percent. Changing ... Read more
Call it what you want, it’s a place I visit regularly. It’s a nursing home, care center or rest home. It’s a wonderful place where no one ... Read more
- Recalling tree-climbing exploits of my youth
- It takes forever to say goodbye to loved ones
- Anticipating of a hardly earned snow day
- Betting a mere $2 couldn’t hurt anything
- The Swami makes his predictions for 2015
- Christmas finally comes to the Batt Cave
- Where the weather goes bump in the night
- Why are all the children laughing so often?
- Paddling with an angry rodent in hot pursuit
- Are they sweet potatoes or are they yams?