Something About Nothing
I am not a good resolution maker. If I make a resolution I usually break it early in the year. Read more
It’s the week before Christmas and all through the house, my cats are stirring, having to trade the tree for a stuffed mouse. Read more
Meow, meow, meow — meow, meow, meow — meow, meow, meow, meow, meow. Read more
- What are readers thankful for on holiday?
- The holidays are no time for taking it easy
- Report from Italy campaign tells the story
- Modern husbands do housework, but toilets?
- Does being crabby get in the way of life?
- Ever wonder about hidden rooms, tunnels?
- Customers have a role in customer service
- Grandchildren say the darnedest things
- A change in attitude makes a big difference
- Being addicted to television is OK by me