ALHS students compete at BPA competition
Published 9:45 am Saturday, February 11, 2012
Albert Lea High School students in the Business Professionals of America group competed at the regional BPA event in January.
• Corbin Schultz took first place in Spreadsheet Applications.
Email newsletter signup
• The Global Marketing Team of Chrissy Monson, Tara Westland and Alex Jahnke took first place in their event.
• Chrissy Monson was also third in both prepared speech and extemporaneous speech.
• Savannah Strom and Whitney Thompson took third place in the Web Site Design Team event.
• A.J. Rasmussen placed 4th in Computer Security
• The team of Corbin Schultz, Katie Williamson and Robin Viktora placed sixth in the Administrative Support Team event.
Corbin Schultz, Chrissy Monson, Tara Westland, Alex Jahnke and AJ Rasmussen have all qualified to participate in their events at the state competitions in March. The BPA adviser is Deb Monson.