Cozy Winter Centerpiece
Published 9:00 am Wednesday, October 30, 2019
By Angela Moller
Angela Moller is a local designer who owns and operates The Homestead Boutique with her husband, Matt. She enjoys decorating her family’s farmhouse alongside their four children and is honored to create custom decor and gifts for their clients. You can find more of Matt and Angela’s work at The Homestead Boutique at 415 E. William St. in Albert Lea and online at www.homesteaddesignmn.com.
Dressing your table for the season is a simple way to add a touch of festivity to every day. Mix and match natural elements to create a cozy centerpiece the can carry through all the winter holidays.
Email newsletter signup
What you will need:
- Tray, plate, log slice or other base
- Pillar candles of varying heights
- Burlap or other style of ribbon
- Pinecones, pine sprigs and other collected trimmings
- Faux berries or seasonal faux flowers
- Accent pieces as desired
- Hot glue gun