Published 7:55 am Saturday, January 7, 2023
State of Minnesota
County of: Freeborn
Judicial District: Third District
Court File Number:
CHIPS – Permanency
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of: Amy Marie Gomez, Mother and Italo Yrbin
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter (CHP-115)
Email newsletter signup
NOTICE TO: ITALO YRBIN GOMEZ and AUSTIN MICHAEL NAVARRO, Above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Juvenile Court alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. This is your notice that this Termination of Parental Rights case is scheduled for a remote hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 411 South Broadway, Albert Lea MN 56007, on January 25, 2023 at 9:00 AM or as soon after as the case can be heard. Please contact court administration to get the remote hearing information.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) or taking permanent custody of the child(ren) named in the Petition.
Dated December 16, 2022 Freeborn County
411 South Broadway
Albert Lea MN 56007
Albert Lea Tribune: Dec. 31, 2022, Jan 7 and 14, 2023