Published 10:29 am Wednesday, March 1, 2023
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE is hereby given that SEALED PROPOSALS will be received until 11:00 AM on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, by the Board of County Commissioners at the Office of the County Engineer, 3300 Bridge Ave, Albert Lea, MN 56007, at which time the proposals will be opened. Proposals will be considered at the County Board meeting on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, for the following project:
LOCAL PROJECT NO:
On Various Roads in
Freeborn County, Minnesota
TYPE OF WORK:
1. Corrugated Steel Pipe Culverts.
2. Concrete Culverts and Concrete Bridge Materials.
3. Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Culverts and Perforated P.E. Pipe Drain
4. Plant Mixed Bituminous Materials.
5. Washed Sand for Ice Control.
6. Equipment Rental (Grading and Other Construction Equipment).
7. Gravel and Crushed Quarry Rock (small quantities from producer’s stockpile).
Proposals, Plans and Specifications are available at: Freeborn County Engineer’s Office, 3300 Bridge Ave, Albert Lea, MN 56007. Plans and Proposals may be downloaded for no charge from Freeborn County’s web site. Go to https://egram.co.freeborn.mn.us/oneoffice/ to request access. Bids must be sealed and clearly identified on the envelope for each bid. The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any irregularities therein.
Philip Wacholz P.E.
Albert Lea Tribune:
Feb. 22, Mar. 1 and 8, 2023