Published 9:10 pm Saturday, November 18, 2023
State of Minnesota
County of: Freeborn
Judicial District: Third District
Court File Number: 24-JV-23-1693
Case Type: CHIPS – Permanency
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of: Yariela D. Avritt, Mother, Michael Christopher Avritt, Father, Hugo Diaz, Alleged Father
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter (CHP-115)
NOTICE TO: Yariela D. Avritt, Above-named parent(s)
or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Juvenile Court allegingthat parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren)named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. This is your notice that this Termination of Parental Rights case is scheduled for ahearing before the Juvenile Court located at 411 South Broadway Albert Lea MN56007, on December 11, 2023 at 2:30 P.M. or as soon after as the case can be heard. Please contact court administration to get the hearing information.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grantappropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) or taking permanent custody of the child(ren)named in the Petition.
Email newsletter signup
Dated November 1, 2023
BY: /s/Andrea Becker
Freeborn County Court Administration 411 South Broadway
Albert Lea MN 56007 507-668-6014
Albert Lea Tribune:
Nov. 4, 10 and 18, 2023