Julie Seedorfcomputer technician, writer
- Phone 507-553-6004
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I get lost easily. Let me qualify that by saying I get lost easily in parking lots, corn mazes, hallways in big buildings and my ... Read more
The ghosts and goblins are on the street, looking to scare us to pick up a treat. Halloween is here, a day for fun. Watch ... Read more
- I prefer paper mail over electronic mail
- I don’t like having my picture taken
- Sam, the beloved pooch, finds a new home | 1 comment
- Lying in bed, reading the newspaper
- TV commercials need more censorship
- How can schools quit teaching cursive?
- Fielding a child’s questions about the home
- You might be from Wells if you …
- Why does makeup have to be trial and error?
- The end of a career and the start of another
- Personal responsibility is lacking in USA