Tales From Exit 22
Congratulations. Your days of avoiding real life are finally over. Read more
Back when the movie “Fargo” was in the theaters, a friend from Texas called me. He thinks of Minnesota as being a state where the ... Read more
Snow, snow, go away. Come again some other day. During winter would be a good time to come again. Read more
- The importance of getting a name right
- Goodness, what are you doing down there?
- Everyone has flaws, but they teach lessons
- What does daylight saving time save again?
- The time just cannot wait to be in a hurry
- Be either a waving fool or a fool waving
- Losing weight or choosing to wait? Hmm.
- Cramped kitchen space keeps couples close
- Some savory soup gets sublimely slurped
- Where do you want to eat the next meal?