- Phone 507-845-2836
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
One day God looked down at Earth and saw all the bad behavior taking place. Read more
Column: Nature’s World, by Al Batt My neighbor Crandall stops by. “How are you doing?” I ask. “Everything is nearly copacetic. Pop is older than ... Read more
A neighbor came over to do some knitting with my wife and friends. Read more
Column: Nature’s World, by Al Batt My neighbor Crandall stops by. “How are you doing?” I ask. “Everything is nearly copacetic. I ate a sink ... Read more
- What does daylight saving time save again?
- ‘Incorrect’ password helps jog a person’s memory
- The time just cannot wait to be in a hurry
- Cooper’s and sharp-skinned hawks appear similar
- Be either a waving fool or a fool waving
- Red-bellied woodpecker appears inexpertly named
- Losing weight or choosing to wait? Hmm.
- Feeders busy with birds can be great entertainment
- Cramped kitchen space keeps couples close
- Flock of crows gather near Rock Dell for a meeting
- Is mild weather more deadly than severe?