Woods and Water
Just the other day, I was finally able to do a little yard work and that in itself felt pretty good. Now I know that ... Read more
This past Wednesday while on my usual early morning walk, I was greeted by a spring breeze that treated me to the fresh smell of ... Read more
Are we there yet? How much longer? These are questions a little kid might ask while on a trip. These are also questions about spring ... Read more
I’d have to say that spring officially arrived when I spotted my first robin on April Fool’s Day, and since then I’ve seen many more ... Read more
Here we go again! Another week has gone by and the weather can still be the main topic of conversation at morning coffee. Just the ... Read more
- If all else fails, we can always talk Minnesota weather
- Snowfall brings moisture, but is it enough for dry soil?
- Open water fishing is approaching fast
- Column: Spring, are we there yet?
- Column: Ice fishing is still good in Albert Lea area
- Landowner’s generous gift opens more land to the public
- Column: Try spending time enjoying the outdoors this winter
- Column: Having a favorite lake is a must for Minn. fishermen
- Enjoying those snow-covered moonlit winter nights
- Sometimes the simple pleasures are the best entertainment