Woods and Water
Another fishing opener is in the books, and the weather couldn’t have been any better. This year’s opener was hosted by the community of Waconia ... Read more
The fishing season is now open for walleye and northern with the bass and muskie openers to follow. The large and smallmouth bass seasons will ... Read more
It was a little over a week ago that I received a call from Rex Stotts, a local man that has ties to Nome, Alaska. ... Read more
Once again I will be attending the Minnesota governor’s fishing opener. This year’s event is being hosted by the community of Waconia, and as in ... Read more
- Anticipating the first trip north
- Fishing with a dog can be fun
- Enjoying a scenic river town
- An early morning walk can be nostalgic
- Just being there is sometimes good enough
- Spring teases leading up to fishing season
- It’s time to clean out the old tackle box
- Big fun sledding on the little hill
- Is Walk-In Access program a hunting opportunity lost?
- Twin Cities fishing guide to speak at Muskies, Inc.